Client: Legacy Hotels and Resorts
Timescale: 3 months
The interior of the property had become old and tired, so the trade areas were refreshed and refitted to meet the Hampton by Hilton specifications. The hotel remained trading, so the works were phased to allow the refurbishment to be completed with minimal disruption.
The full works included:
- Strip out and alteration of all services
- Installation of various temporary supplies
- Installation of specialised LED tape to various areas within the trade area
- Installation of dimming system to control new downlights, track lighting, and pendants
- Upgrade of circuit protection
- Alteration and installation of new small power supplies
We already had a track record with the client which meant they were able to fully trust us to deliver the project on time, to a high level of finish and quality. Detailed planning and input into the design ensured that the phasing was considered and well-executed. The result was a fresh modern and well-lit trade area.