Project: Strip out, new distribution board, small power, data infrastructure and lighting scheme
Following an announcement that LHM UK would be rolling out a multi-million pound refurbishment programme across its portfolio of Holiday Inn hotels. Key to the refurbishment was the development of an ‘open lobby,’ a policy which was being rolled out across all Holiday Inns, in a bid to create a cohesive space for guests to eat, drink, work and meet. The refurbishment would also include the creation of a Marco Pierre White restaurant.
- Strip out and replacement of all services within the work envelope
- Installation of 100a three phase sub-main and distribution board
- Small power: General socket outlets including USB charging, Dedicated till supplies, power to bars, appliances and host stations
- Installation of data infrastructure for hotels specialist
- Lighting including general and feature internal lighting, external lighting, emergency lighting, LED strip lighting. All of which was controlled by a commercial centralised dimming pack which was programmed with full scene control working with the design team
- TV & HDMI cabling and termination